Friday, September 16, 2011

Cinderella was late back to home !

Cinderella was first time late back to home!
Can be said for the first time out at nights
Cinderella was always at 7pm back to home
So my nickname called Cinderella!
Yesterday afternoon, me make the cheese cake at LiThing house
We are first time makes the cheese cake
We looked the recipes and do the cake
Her mother is very funny, I like her mother!
About 6pm our cake done it!
But do not know the taste was good or notHer nephew(Branson) had been crying
But when his was sleeping was the most lovely~About 730pm quickly go to buy the box for the cake
Xueting was stay in station 1 very pity
Because we want to give her a surprise
She was very shy
because we sing the birthday so
ng to her
Finally success of our cake
Very delicious !!yummy ~~After we was going Frutti Frutti
Lithing and me share the taste of YAM

About 930pm, I do their drivers
They was screaming in the car
OMG ! Your voice is very loudly
My car is very small cars
when you low voice
i also can hear it OK !
Why use it so loudly?But yesterday night was are very good night !

17/9/2011
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
BABE XUETING

No comments:

Post a Comment