Saturday, January 21, 2012

This Week !

14/1/2012
Today is mummy office annual dinner 2012
at CAFE SIAM
we just call the worker and worker's family eat dinner
I‘m the photographer again
wearing the high heel go there go here
VERY TIRED !!
they drink beer , XO ...me drink cola...hahaha

16/1/2012
My Sin Min school !!!
miss you so much
i wan back to school life again T.T
bunn , katu , grace , boss are going visit the teacher
say happy new year to them
i'm so happy because all teacher still remember my name
YAM SIN MIN
lol ....that because me too bad ?
anyway hahaha
to my all beloved teacher HAPPY NEW YEAR


20/1/2012
MY DEAR BUNN !!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
MY BUNN BUNN 18 liao
old lady ...hahahha
celebrate at bites after that going K BOX
wuhhuuu very high !!!!!
And thank My dear xueting given me the paper and clip
i love it !!!



No comments:

Post a Comment