Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Good Bye 2011 ... Hello 2012 !

Hey Guys ! HAPPY NEW YEAR
I know is over ready ... but Happy New Year !
Hello 2012 !

On 25/12/2011
Merry Christmas
that day I celebrate Christmas
at my house with my lovely family
afternoon we was preparing our food together
im so happy on that day
we make cake , pasta , jelly ,mushroom soup and BBQ
31 /12/2011
we party again ~
this time is celebrate HAPPY NEW YEAR
and my cousin go to NS soon
so we BBQ party again ~
1145pm we walk to village mall countdown

Eelin gave me an pajamas
hahahaha, i will take it to taiwan and wear it ~
thank Lin !!!
And thanks who given me the sticky
I love love love it !!
3/1/2012
so sad ~
raymond and cindy are going to NS
but raymond has call me and chatting with him
so pity his hair cut botak ready
cindy is crying on that day
me , ziyang , baby , katu , khakien , boon , grace , zack kho
are going to farewell
so sad so sad ~~
hey guys new year meet !
take care ~ i miss you all

I LOVE YOU !

No comments:

Post a Comment