Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Penang Trip

It was a wonderful day when we
set out on our Penang trip with Mei Mei ~~
I am so expect ~~
because 1st time go trip with Mei Mei
So sad , I cannot same bus with Cindy them
there got 2 buses
the but that i took is with Wednesday class ppl ~
the bus that i should take is with Thursday ppl (Cindy bus)
very sad ...and boring at bus
In the midway
Cindy them call me by the hp
and complain who hit Grace ~~ blah blah blah
After a while
the person speaking with me unexpectedly is Mei Mei
God !! she say I am PRETTY MEI MEI
and I ALSO IS PRETTY FATIMAH
i just non-stop to laugh ~~

After having breakfast
we were going to pray " Milk God "
I dislike drink milk
but now i must drink 1 litre milk
Milk God please bless my Exam get well

After that , we went to Batu Ferringi
but cannot play the banana boat
because have a problem at there
but we snap a few photographs at there
all photo very funny
always jump jump jump !!!Last tour
Shopping !!! in Queensbay Mall
Our lunch at KimGary
after lunch
Cindy Grace HuiXin Tree and me
find the delicious food again
Katu Sookwen Tiansin Joe ~~Shopping !!
chatime taste good !6pm return home
reach SP 7.15pm
we take photo with MEI MEI !!


No comments:

Post a Comment